ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Starting to want another valver......

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Its the electrics the annoy the feck outta me.

Niggly things that dont make you break down but soon tally up.

Quote: Originally posted by Red Valver on 22 February 2005

Gotta be Naples

[Edited by Red Valver on 22 February 2005 at 10:03am]
How much have you lowered your car by Red Valver? It looks perfect at that height on the standard wheels.

Quote: Originally posted by EssexLoop on 22 February 2005

sorry mate, looking for one standard ideally
i have one mate, an m reg in sports blue with factory grey leather.
its not actually up for sale yet though (it will be very soon)

i tried to pm you but the site is being ghey.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Theres a standard white one near me and it looks ghey! Dans is alright though...the mods suit it well.

as for the 1/4 i would have loved to have been kicking your ass this year! I really think we could have had some good competition cus they sound very similar performance!

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

:)Youve allways wanted a Williams aint ya?.......maybe nows the time.lol.

Your black one at the airfield would have been gr8.Drag race would have been interesting!lol

Above cars all look superb guys!

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by Tucks on 22 February 2005
:)Youve allways wanted a Williams aint ya?.......maybe nows the time.lol.Your black one at the airfield would have been gr8.Drag race would have been interesting!lolAbove cars all look superb guys!

Have you 1/4d the willy fella? if so whats ya best time?

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Dan,ive never timed it,but it seems to be quick,especially off the mark. Beat a 182(low miles on it though) in a drag at the airfield.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

I would have dragged you Tucks......and lost! lol

I did stay with a willy to 90 in the one race i had with one though. On the big dual carridgeways out of weston..

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Well,you may not have lost ! I know yours was quick,mine and TomSs are identical up to about 70.........

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Hmmm dont think i would have done to bad then......im so ghey for selling it!

Clio 182

Lol!! You up pod anytime soon mate? I wouldnt mind having a go at a standardish williams, see what the difference is....

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Well yeah my Williams is virtually standard,still got the cat in and standard system.Just got back box,cone filter and a stainless version of the tubular manifold. Wouldnt mind a go at the pod actually!