ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stay or Go!!

Clio Trophy #019
Don't know what to do, keep the 182 and spend some money on mods or sell up and buy a v6!

What is a V6 like as an every day driver?
What is the v6 like compared to the 182 to drive? more fun!!

I only generally do about 30 miles a day and can count on 1 hand how many times there has been more than 2 people in the 182.

What do people think?

Heres a few pictures of the 182.

10-6-07030.gif

10-6-07018.gif

Less
You got to ask yourself what you use ur car for... a V6 is a lot less practical than a 182 feller...

O4 Dynamique
personally i would stick with this.
The vee is just not really that practical for every day driving, dont get me wrong its a gorgeous car in every sense but id stick with the 182, especially in that car, really rare and clean.

Nice!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Sell for a V6, no point in pouring in money to a car when you can afford a 'better' model as standard.

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
if you keep and mod the 182, i reckon a month down the line you'd wish you had the V6. Plus youll never get the mod money back in reselling the 182.

so either.. stick with the 182 and invest what ever mod money youve got... or get the v6.

v6 i say.

Clio Trophy #019
I knew before I posted this thread that it would probably be split but thought I'd give it a go anyway.

Few points:-

Don't know what the every day drive of a v6 would be like so I thought you guys might of been able 2 help.

I know the 182 is quite a rare colour and if I sell and get a V6 and wanna swap back after say a year I know I probably won't get this colour again but thats the gamble you take.

Thanks 4 all the help so far guys.

RenaultSport 197
That 182 looks really nice! Love that colour too! Downside's with the V6 is not much room and not very practical either.

Carbon splitter would look sexual with your wheels. ;)

NEED V6!
Don't know what to do, keep the 182 and spend some money on mods or sell up and buy a v6!

What is a V6 like as an every day driver?
What is the v6 like compared to the 182 to drive? more fun!!

I only generally do about 30 miles a day and can count on 1 hand how many times there has been more than 2 people in the 182.

What do people think?

Heres a few pictures of the 182.

10-6-07030.gif

10-6-07018.gif
That car's going to be difficult to sell.