ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steel city cruise-My clio

I went along to sheffcruisers steel city cruise 2007, it turned out to be a really good evening, Saw foxon's throttle bodied 172 cup which was an extremely nice car.

On my way back to my car i found a photographer taking some photos of my car so i gave him my email and he sent them to me today.

To say it had been raining all day, thought the ca was looking good. Hope you like-comments welcome

Steelcitycruisecloseup.jpg

Steelcitycruise1.jpg

Steelcitycruise.jpg

Well the whether was rain all day but from about 6pm it stopped, so the turn out was fairly good. It also made it slippy for the 4 skylines that turned up to have some sideways fun!! 1 included a pretty blonde driving a white R34 skyline-amazing LOL

Black Gold 182
Well the whether was rain all day but from about 6pm it stopped, so the turn out was fairly good. It also made it slippy for the 4 skylines that turned up to have some sideways fun!! 1 included a pretty blonde driving a white R34 skyline-amazing LOL

pics? :)

just had a look through my pics and unfortunatly i dont have ne-everyone was amazed at the car and then saw the little blonde behind the wheel-was v funny