ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steel Wheels

Me again chaps and chapesses, if (when) i buy some alloys for my imminently arriving clio, i will need to sell on my steel wheels.... anyone got any idea of how much i could get for them? bearing in mind itll be the new 2004 model!

Sorry bout being in the discussion area but i havent actually got any to sell yet so i didnt wanna put it in the for sale bit! :D

£150 for steel wheels?!?!??!?!?!?! Are we talking about normal steel wheels, the ones you put wheel trims on?! Or do these fold in Back to the Future style and enable you to fly?

No sadly it wont be able to make my 1.2 fly, just roll in a very sexual fashion... theyll b the steel ones with wheeltrims... why?

You have to take into account, liek he said, there are 4 brand new tyres on there aswell as trims.

I was asking £50 for my 13" steel rims wiht 2 tyres wiht good tread, and 2 wiht low tread.

maybe £150 is a bit ambitious, i would have thought £100?

Burgandy 174 sport t

i presume these will be 14" with brand new contis so.................

1x 165 65 14 say should roughly be about 50 quid (maybe im wrong)

so x4 = 200 quid for tyres alone and 4 perfect steelies for winter (if your one of them) that would prob cost you say a tenner in a scrappy = 40 quid

so..... 240 all in?!?!?!

so yeah id say your wheels are worth 50 quid, dont ask how i came to that conclusion!!!!

end o the day they are worth whatever someone is willin to pay!!!

ramble over........... wheres that stella now!!

Iain - i would say you have the right way of thinking - no idea how much ill get for them (when i come to actually sell them!)

Will let you all know and you will be able to offer me massively outrageous prices for them!!!:D

Volvo S60 D5

I was just offered 4 15" steel wheels with 4 brand new winter studded tyres (tyres cost £70 each). So thats

4 x £10 = £40 for wheels

4 x £70 = £280 for tyres

Total of £320.

I paid £35.

C4 Grand Picasso

Renault quoted me £57.50 :eek: for a new tyre that size. 4 Good wheels\tyres should be worth at least £100, not sure if youd get that though.