ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering creaking badly.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I'll have a look tomorrow . I'm not entirely sure what I'm lookg for though. If anybody has any pics that would be a great help.

Birchdown

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup / 172 Exclusive
Hi Andy, I was just going through darrens email and saw a link he had sent for your noise. In honesty listening to your noise it points me towards a ball joint. Has it ever had any recently?
Cheers Andy

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Hi Andy, I was just going through darrens email and saw a link he had sent for your noise. In honesty listening to your noise it points me towards a ball joint. Has it ever had any recently?
Cheers Andy
Hi Andy. It's on the original ball joints. Today and yesterday it hasn't creaked. Did you see / hear my video I posted ? If you think it might be ball joints can you order them in for when I see you on Monday.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Andy. It's on the original ball joints. Today and yesterday it hasn't creaked. Did you see / hear my video I posted ? If you think it might be ball joints can you order them in for when I see you on Monday.
Looking forward to hearing about the resolve on this. One of those noises that makes it look like you don't give a toss about maintaining your car! :tongueout:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Looking forward to hearing about the resolve on this. One of those noises that makes it look like you don't give a toss about maintaining your car! :tongueout:
I'll let ya know as soon as it's been in at Birchdown what the resolution was. Fingers crossed it's nothing major .