ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering to the left

Clio 182 (Black Beauty)
My car is steering to the left. simply is it the tracking. just had my sportlines fitted about 3 week ago. could it now need tracking coz of this

Clio 182 (Black Beauty)
we`ll im drinking later so that maybe a problem lol. Being serious tho what ballancing?

Phase 1 172, boxster
wheel ballancing, take it to kwik fit wont take em ten mins and its bout a tenner, usually stops the steering shaking, get this done along with tracking and should b fine

Clio 182 (Black Beauty)
theres no shaking in the wheel. just when i take my hand off the steering wheel it wants go to the left.

Clio 182 (Black Beauty)
no not this bad. i know they do it with the camber of the road but this is more than normal

172 cup'd extreme
it needs the caster setting up as you have now lowered it you fool, tracking might be a little bit out too from all the fatties you take in your car