ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering Wheel controls LG head unit?

Car  197
Hi

I have just bought a LG head unit and wondered if anyone knew whether a LG stalk control connecter is avaliable anywhere?

Cheers

Chris
 
cheers mate. Will keep my eye out for one!

The c***s over at halfords chargiin 25 quid a peice for these things!

Cheers again pal

Chris
 
I bought the auto leads jobby from halfords for my pioneer and it didn't work. I take it others have had sucess with the clio stalk on aftermarket HUs?
 
Yes, if yours is (as mine is) a 2005> Clio the aforementioned adaptors will not work George. The one you will need is around £95!
 
Mines a 05 54 182 mate. Am I out of luck. Tbh I could live without if thats the case. Plus I can't get the head unit to fit anyway, theres no room for the wires as it is. Adding a bundle more would make it impossible surely?
 
It does fit, believe me! ;) It looks like yours is the same as mine mate, the kind soles at Renault changed the wiring specification on 2005 Clios meaning this new (expensive) adaptor would be needed!
 
Back
Top