DebV6 Car LY V6 with Recaros Oct 15, 2005 #1 I want to fit my sony head-unit in my 182, was wondering if you can get an adapter so the steering wheel stalk can still be used?
I want to fit my sony head-unit in my 182, was wondering if you can get an adapter so the steering wheel stalk can still be used?
M Maz Car LY 200 Oct 15, 2005 #2 This any help to you ? http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65124&highlight=connector
M Maz Car LY 200 Oct 16, 2005 #6 cli0 172 said: Mazza - they are on HERE Click to expand... Thanks again Scott, can't find the one I need though they are all sony or alpine
cli0 172 said: Mazza - they are on HERE Click to expand... Thanks again Scott, can't find the one I need though they are all sony or alpine
Russ. Car Audi TT 3.2 V6 Oct 16, 2005 #7 mazza - im struggling to fine a pioneer one. will let you know if i have any luck. would appreciate if you could do the same
mazza - im struggling to fine a pioneer one. will let you know if i have any luck. would appreciate if you could do the same
cli0 172 Car VW .... Oct 16, 2005 #8 o0ps .... i gave u the wrong URL ... it's THIS one U have to buy the Pioneer adaptor at £4.99 also
M Maz Car LY 200 Oct 16, 2005 #9 Right the adaptor was the easy part, lol can't even find my bloody car type, come on Scott you know what I am like more help needed please FPMSL
Right the adaptor was the easy part, lol can't even find my bloody car type, come on Scott you know what I am like more help needed please FPMSL
DebV6 Car LY V6 with Recaros Oct 16, 2005 #11 Thanks for your help everyone, how much are you selling it for Vinny?
Russ. Car Audi TT 3.2 V6 Oct 16, 2005 #12 my stereo isnt listed under the pioneer radio interface so unsure if its compatable with that lead
M Maz Car LY 200 Oct 16, 2005 #13 cli0 172 said: hahaha THIS one Click to expand... Don't I need to check my stereo model against anything ?? just don't wanna spend the money for it to be no good
cli0 172 said: hahaha THIS one Click to expand... Don't I need to check my stereo model against anything ?? just don't wanna spend the money for it to be no good