ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering wheel re-trim (snappy)

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Bit of a shame I dont have a shitty ph2 wheel now as that work looks fantastic

Clio Trophy
Hello

I am also after the services of snappy, after seeing some of his handy work

does he still have a wheel in reserve so you dont need your car off the road for long?

​thanks

Westfield, 182, 200
£25 for the wheel with airbag-it has cc switches but the guy i bought it off, cut the plug off. I swapped my switches over and then back again afterwards.
Don't have any pics at the moment, but the thumb grips are worn as per normal!

Snappy did my replacement whrel-was a good job and recomend him!

​Ian.

Clio, punto, mini
Had my wheel trimmed by 'Snappy' from this forum and I cannot recommend him enough.

He was very helpful along the way and kept me well informed, including pics and updates.

The quality of his work is second to none, everyone who has seen it so far cannot believe the quality and value for money
my car was only off the road for a total 9 days.

Unfortunately i do not have any pics before hand, but my wheel was in very poor condition, melted all over and most of my right thumb grip missing.

The finished article:
wheel.jpg
[/IMG]
Wheel3.jpg
[/IMG]
Wheel4.jpg
[/IMG]
Wheel2.jpg
[/IMG]

where can I find that guy,?

Clio 1.5 DCi 80
at the moment i need a replacement, would the clio sport steering wheel fit my dci? then i could get a retrim later.

clio dci , ren8
As long as you get the right wheel ,if yours has cruse you need a sport on with then yes they all fit