ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stef's Racing Blue 182

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Hello everyone

So i part ex'd the flamer 172 and got this RB 182 from Steve @ R-Sport Cars - And what a peach it is!

I just didn't gel with the flamer at all! Anyway onto the racing blue, this is now my forth renault sport clio :eek:

*Michelin tyres all round
*Refurbed wheels - Mint!
*Belts/dephaser done

I will up date this from time to time with any subtle changes i make :)

Onto some pics.....

DSC_0015_zpsb838ac86.jpg

DSC_0014_zps90401246.jpg

DSC_0018_zps70c6eacf.jpg

DSC_0019_zpsae7e535d.jpg

DSC_0017_zps87e2e15d.jpg

Cheers

GTD, Lupo
I would just hope the paint isn't pulled off the bumper when you need to next remove the bumper. Other than that the car looks lovely.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
So mini update

I changed the front indicator bulbs to silver visions that i had laying around, a cs favourite ;) need to order some for the rears. And also removed the sidelight bulbs, for no other reason than i think it looks better lol

Ordered some new plates and a rear number plate light/casing

Having to keep spending to a minimum due to moving out next month

Old plates should of come off relatively easy...front were screwed on. But the back has some type of anti theft screws put in! :rolleyes:

So finally both plates off and cleaned up i got on with fitting the new ones.

14993641801_7e671d1a4e_h.jpg

14810080330_d53a49dbbe_h.jpg

14993638571_2fd064fcd0_h.jpg

cheers guys :)

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
Another thread that makes me not like Iceburg Silver anymore.
Very tidy looking car!

RB 182 195bhp
Looks lovely! A very clean example of an RB, many long term plans, or just enjoying it?

RB 182 195bhp
See your thinking of selling up :dapprove:

Yeah i will update on here every now and again :)

Not sure to be fair mate. Been in a cliosport 2 years now and just thinking about a change, fancy trying something abit different as all I've driven is French hatchbacks haha.
But then I think of how much I've spent on this one and how little needs doing to it now and think, why sell haha.
What was it that you didn't get on with in the 172 then?

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure to be fair mate. Been in a cliosport 2 years now and just thinking about a change, fancy trying something abit different as all I've driven is French hatchbacks haha.
But then I think of how much I've spent on this one and how little needs doing to it now and think, why sell haha.
What was it that you didn't get on with in the 172 then?

Didn't drive right imo, had it checked over but still wasnt happy with it.

And it just wasn't as good as i thought it would be. safe to say i am so happy i got this :eek:

RB 182 195bhp
Didn't drive right imo, had it checked over but still wasnt happy with it.

And it just wasn't as good as i thought it would be. safe to say i am so happy i got this :eek:

Maybe it was the lack of cup suspension? As your BG was and this is full fat yet 172 will have the non cup suspension. Just a thought?
Glad your happy with this one!

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
So, not much has happened, due to me moving in with the missus and Xmas coming up shortly, I had the day off so though as it hasn't been cleaned in months!! I best give it a much needed clean.

Some afters
DSC_0079.JPG

DSC_0077.JPG

DSC_0076.JPG

DSC_0074.JPG

DSC_0078.JPG

Cheers stef