ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stereo code required

Clio mk3 1.2 TCe
Can anyone help we with the code for attached radio I was fixing the botched wiring job done too it and done have the code to get the radio working again.

cheers,

Attachments

• DC96BFBB-0EE7-4F93-B9B2-9A46ED569377.jpeg
    DC96BFBB-0EE7-4F93-B9B2-9A46ED569377.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 39
  Clio mk3 1.2 TCe
So replacement stereo in and still crackling coming from the passenger side both front and back :(

The replacement stereo is better anyway but there is a big gap now round the new one loving the wee car but it seems to be a constant search to fix wiring issues. who ever had the car before me loved wire cutters.

Need to go and get some speaker cable ordered and try fix the wires now.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
So replacement stereo in and still crackling coming from the passenger side both front and back :(

The replacement stereo is better anyway but there is a big gap now round the new one loving the wee car but it seems to be a constant search to fix wiring issues. who ever had the car before me loved wire cutters.

Need to go and get some speaker cable ordered and try fix the wires now.
The new stereo didn't come with a bezel to fit round it and fill any gaps?