ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stereo upgrade for Clio MK3: Alpine CDE-182R

Clio 2007 MK3
Hi!

First time poster here. I've decided to upgrade the stereo in my Clio MK3 2007. I want to start with the headunit, and then maybe look into upgrading the speakers later.

I've been looking at this headunit, the Alpine CDE-182R. It seems to have all the functions I need. Does anyone have any experience with this model? Also, does anyone how deep the original headunit is? I don't want to to replace it with one that doesn't fit.

Clio 2007 MK3
Thanks for the reply :) I ended up ordering the Alpine CDE-182R. I've also ordered the necessary equipment to make the steering wheel controls work. I'll try to take some photos to document the process of removing the old stereo and putting this in, in case there is someone who would be interested in seeing how that is done.