ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sticker help

172 and leon cupra 1.8t
right i bought a set of these off ebay in black
246862403_tp.jpg

im sure plenty of people on here will hate them so only reply if you got pics of soem fitted on a car or know where they look good.

heres my car
IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2258.jpg

Trophy #490
Would look good here

clio%20boot.JPG-for-web-normal.jpg

I'd say the same about those shocking stickers on your 197 Cup, too!
They'd look ok at best on the sides near the back wheels, or better still on the front bumper like on the car you've already posted. :)

I'd say the same about those shocking stickers on your 197 Cup, too!

If you had actually spent the time to read my progress thread properly, then you would know they are coming off and as such your comment really is pointless.

Regardless of that I am entitled to express an opinion on his car in his thread, and I think they will look naff. if you feel the need to express your opinion on my car, then please post in a thread about my car, however if you are jsut going to go onto my progress thread and say you dont like the decals that are being removed, then I would ask you dont bother as you will jsut end up wasting mine and a mods/admin members time as I will ask them to remove the comment.

Now if you would kindly stay on topic, and if you wish to reply to me about this do it by PM.

Trophy #490
If you had actually spent the time to read my progress thread properly, then you would know they are coming off and as such your comment really is pointless.

Regardless of that I am entitled to express an opinion on his car in his thread, and I think they will look naff. if you feel the need to express your opinion on my car, then please post in a thread about my car, however if you are jsut going to go onto my progress thread and say you dont like the decals that are being removed, then I would ask you dont bother as you will jsut end up wasting mine and a mods/admin members time as I will ask them to remove the comment.

Now if you would kindly stay on topic, and if you wish to reply to me about this do it by PM.

:lolup:

Oh dear, I've only just seen this lengthy response. Touchy! Oh, so your first response was very helpful and worthwhile was it? Erm, no! I said it in jest, never for a second did I think it'd upset you that much, so I give you my most sincerest apologies for causing you distress that you've so clearly made out in your post above. I just thought it was rather amusing seeing you comment on a thread about stickers and posting something derogatory, when you've had plenty of stick about your dubious taste in your threads.

Now, if you wish to reply to me, do it by PM. :rolleyes: