ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sticker

Clio 172 Flamer
So I nailed putting my cliosport sticker on the second time, however, nobody got back to me on the right place to put it.

Seen a couple about and I think I have put it on in the wrong place.

Is it meant to be in the boot window below the brake light?

Cos... I havent put it there haha

Cos... I havent put it there haha

lhsihfeihgegfguvhuehijpoefwioeihoefgihegshifgihgeihfegih

YOU DIDN'T PLACE THE FREE STICKER IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE "WELCOME PACK/URL STICKER PLACEMENT REGULATIONS DRAFT 2014/B" DOCUMENT ?!?!?! (Seriously, did you not get that? PDF attached to the email confirmation you get when you buy membership)

Jesus f****** christ. First you make NUMEROUS minor grammatical & punctuation errors in your "welcome to cliosport" introductory post (questionable grammar throughout sentence 1, missing a full stop on sentence number 2 etc. They've all been noted...) Now this... Admins are going to go mental at you! Next thing you know you'll have a £2 paypal refund (£12 a year membership minus 10 months) and a summons in the post preventing you from displaying the CS tax disc or any stickers for the next 5 years.

My old one went on the rear passenger window, looked wrong, its now below the brake light, looks loads better, as for the OP, I dont think there is a right or wrong place, but just to be sure take it off and put it on your forehead.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
No need..... Just drop it in to K-Tec, they'll peel it off and stick a Renault UK one on for you ;) :p

No seriously, 172TK I'd be interested to see where you have put it?

Clio 172 Flamer
I see, o dear.

sooo guessing this is not the right place then.

I am growing fond of this forum, especially after this thread :D

Clio 172 Flamer
lhsihfeihgegfguvhuehijpoefwioeihoefgihegshifgihgeihfegih

YOU DIDN'T PLACE THE FREE STICKER IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE "WELCOME PACK/URL STICKER PLACEMENT REGULATIONS DRAFT 2014/B" DOCUMENT ?!?!?! (Seriously, did you not get that? PDF attached to the email confirmation you get when you buy membership)

Jesus f****** christ. First you make NUMEROUS minor grammatical & punctuation errors in your "welcome to cliosport" introductory post (questionable grammar throughout sentence 1, missing a full stop on sentence number 2 etc. They've all been noted...) Now this... Admins are going to go mental at you! Next thing you know you'll have a £2 paypal refund (£12 a year membership minus 10 months) and a summons in the post preventing you from displaying the CS tax disc or any stickers for the next 5 years.

A very positive response I notice ;)

He's put it on the interior rear view mirror. It's so whenever he looks behind him he is reminded that there's no need because he has the fastest car on the planet according to some of CS.

Clio 172 Flamer
This thread has brightened up my day.

Putting your CS sticker in the wrong place?? It was a good job I was already sat down!

haha see now I reordered one, it clearly shows where it should go... its all so simple.

A little like myself by the sounds of it.

clio 172cup
ill tell you where you can stick it ............wherever you bloody like haha

Most people stick it under the brake light , that's where I always look for a sticker if I see a sport out and about.

where did you actually stick yours ??