ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stickered up subarus not chavvy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Horrific.

Bad wheels, bad stickers, tacky bay. It looks like Ronald McDonald melted on the engine.

Who said they aren't chavvy? I was not consulted. If I had been I'd have said that a WRC liveried "classic" scoob screams council estate scrote who does a bit of labouring on building sites and cant spell his own name. Usually to be seen in baseball caps all the time, some form of bulldog/st georges cross tattoo and with a copy of the sport on the dashboard of the h plate MOT fail Transit van he drives during the day.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
its chavy as fook, although it has got 100 quids worth of bonnet lifters

M2 Competition
Its not that its Cs' verdict, its that when someone posts a picture of their car, its nicer to think of good things to say than slate it outright, pick the bad bits apart, and call the guy a chav.

Everyone has different tastes, we're meant to be a club.

Could you not see that?

Any need to start a new thread?

(Looking at the thread you were reminded of why the chav comments were removed by 172ben... )

Awful isnt it, I was horrified when I first saw it... then the driver :S 50 year old alcoholic in subaru jacket and matching polo. Cringeworthy it was!

M2 Competition
In town one day when the exhaust and mudflaps were scraping.
p230609125201.jpg

Having found this in your profile, im not sure you're in any position to slate other peoples cars on 'Chavvyness'.

I think the phrase is 'wind your neck in' ;)

Its not that its Cs' verdict, its that when someone posts a picture of their car, its nicer to think of good things to say than slate it outright, pick the bad bits apart, and call the guy a chav.

Everyone has different tastes.
Point of the obvious, how could someone like that?
Could you not see that?
As above
Any need to start a new thread?
Was told this one wasnt chavvy and remembered the other thread. Merely asking a question to humiliate a friend. Totally necessary.
(Looking at the thread you were reminded of why the chav comments were removed by 172ben... )
Chav comments still stand no?

p230609125201.jpg

Having found this in your profile, im not sure you're in any position to slate other peoples cars on 'Chavvyness'.

I think the phrase is 'wind your neck in' ;)
Oh my god a modified clio is chavvy? Half of CS must be chavs :(
The people in that car are from chavvy and the car is stealth ;)

Last edited:
  M2 Competition
My god buttercup.

Your car is chav, the subaru is chav. The original thread didnt call the subaru chav, as its someones car and we try to avoid negative comments on here (banter aside).

Its not cs' decision that theyre not, the reason for saying that theyre not is posted in original thread.

There was no need to start a new thread, with the original post slating a members car with the link, because you were told not to in the original thread.

Did you go to school? Or from that picture, still there?

Friendly banter fail :(
My original comment in the other thread was a joke and so was this, now its been turned into a mass debate again :S Lighten up you grumpy c**t... I suppose your the all knowing god and I should bow down to you as you can make some pretty simple conclusions.

Isnt there a hint of sarcasm in my words? You'll have to excuse me.

M2 Competition
My original comment in the other thread was a joke and so was this, now its been turned into a mass debate again :S Lighten up you grumpy c**t... I suppose your the all knowing god and I should bow down to you as you can make some pretty simple conclusions.

You're learning.

See how it feels when people call your car chavvy now? ;)

Black Clio GT
if they're done properly and accurate with the same colour the wrc cars use and a good set of rally style wheels they can look good.
old scoobys pull them off best though.........

Astra GSI, 172, Golf

we love masdebating on clio sport

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
depends what stickers and how well they have been done tbh, that 20k Scooby looks fine, however the one above looks awful.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
id sticker up a new scoob, not the same as the one in the link but not far off

Lose the attitude boi.

Status
Not open for further replies.