ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sticky mess!!!!

Audi A3/Clio 200
The stickers on the sunvisors started peeling of at edges so i pulled them off both visors.

Problem is they left this nasty sticky residue behind.

Whats the best way to get rid of this mess???

The stickers on the sunvisors started peeling of at edges so i pulled them off both visors.

Problem is they left this nasty sticky residue behind.

Whats the best way to get rid of this mess???

next time tell her to swallow. ;)

Id try some interior cleaner by megs.

RB 182
Did mine today, which is odd.

I peeled the sticker off and then used white spirit, don't know if it was the right thing to remove the stickyness but it worked and then followed that with Poorboys Natural Look Dressing.

Worked a treat for me.

Clio Campus 2007!
if your sun visors are plastic/leather use vinegar mate it works a treat it gets rid of all things sticky lol ;) i used it on my old clio visors in me x reg and it got rid ov them but me new one has it printed on and its only on the passengers lol WOOOOHOOOO

BMW E46 330i Touring
Aye, White Spirit's good for removing sticky residue, can't do much damage in small quantities. Or you can actually buy something called 'Sticky Stuff Remover' which is ace, but am not sure where from.

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
Best thing to do is just get a can of CPC label remover from.... er.. CPC.

190 BHP Willy 2
White spirit or surgical spirit works a treat.

Surgical spirit is better as it isnt as greasy as turps.