ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STILL R27s available! - £15k

ok, it all makes sense now, will there be a R28 then?

no, the R26 and R27 were championship winning cars. The R28 was not upto that standards!

sorry, u wrong there.

the r25 and r26 were the championship winners. the r27 was last years car, and the r28 is this years f1 car.

also, the r27 benefits from cup pack, red callipers, tints, recaros, mp3 cd, and decals over a normal 197 and are listed 1-500.

ST
Can drive mine off my drive for 12,500 cat faces...

5,930 miles, itg panel filter, will have minor service done at 6,000 miles.

Alan.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
You ghey, i'd have had that @ that price before i got my 197!

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Ha ha I like how all the 197 owners have started selling up after a few months of ownership. Expensive to run ani't they?

Old skool 172/182 FTW.

ST
Ha ha I like how all the 197 owners have started selling up after a few months of ownership. Expensive to run ani't they?

Old skool 172/182 FTW.

Its nothing to do with running costs, its to cut my monthly out goings to save more money...

Didn't you get rid of a 182 for a ph1 172??

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT

Old skool 172/182 FTW.

Its nothing to do with running costs, its to cut my monthly out goings to save more money...

Didn't you get rid of a 182 for a ph1 172??

Yes thats right as I wanted to be able to spank it round a track without having to worry about the battle scars she will pick up.

dont get me wrong I'm a genuine 197 fan, but seems people seem to be selling after such a short period?? maybe im wrong. I could buy one tomorrow if i wanted its just the drink problem that puts me off.

would you take £10k for yours? he he ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Mines a keeper. Think i'm gonna run this into the ground lol

Turbo LY R27
Im never sellin my R27. Love it!! Pay the finance off and then in 4 years leave it in the garage for the weekends trackdays and keep it mint and then have the new clio rs as an everyday car. God that would be nice lol!:rasp: