ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Powerflex Products

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
I work at Eurocarparts, and deal with all the performance parts and just got this email! Not sure id anyone is aware of these yet?

You're receiving this newsletter because you are an existing customer. Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe.
Having trouble viewing this email? View it in your browser. Why not
Forward to a Friend ?
header.jpg
27 SEPTEMBER 2013

fblike.png
tweet.png
arrow.jpg
[h=2]Renault Clio 2[/h]
RenaultClio2copy2.161504.png

When launching the Clio 2 172 and 182 models, Renault created an ideal hot hatch that was equally at home on the track and the road.
This week we have some exciting new additions to complement our existing range of bushes for the Clio 2.
PFF60-301G front lower wishbone bush is on-car adjustable with the supplied C spanner. It has a range of +/- 0.75 degrees camber adjustment enabling the geometry to be fine tuned, thus improving the handling.
As with our non adjustable front lower wishbone bush PFF60-301, the new adjustable bush also fits the Clio 1 Williams and the 19.
We've also introduced PFR60-310 andPFR60-301BLK rear beam mounting bush. With the standard rubber bushes perishing and becoming unbonded from the outer shell, these new parts help restore handling to this brilliant car.
The bushes are available in both ourRoad and Black Series of bushes covering both road and track cars.
For High-Res images, please clickhere.
Don't forget to 'Like' our Facebook page for up to date product information and company news.

arrow.jpg
[h=2]And finally[/h]
computorcontroledsteering.112125.jpg

Manufacturers are investing heavily in modern technology, next thing we know vehicles will be driving themselves with very little input from us.
Here is a clip of Volvo testing their latest system.....
footer.jpg
Tel: +44 (0)1895 460033 • Email: sales@powerflex.co.uk • Web: www.powerflex.co.uk • Fax: +44 (0)1895 520095
EPTG Ltd - POWERFLEX: 7 Union Buildings, Wallingford Road, Uxbridge UB8 2FR United Kingdom
Template design and email management by eaurouge

Thought some people might be interested in these!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Doesn't look bad!

As you work for ECP, do they use DPD to courier their online bits? Just got a text from DPD saying my delivery will be here monday, the only one I remembered ordering was from ECP and paid next day delivery yesterday at 10.00 am in the morning.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Doesn't look bad!

As you work for ECP, do they use DPD to courier their online bits? Just got a text from DPD saying my delivery will be here monday, the only one I remembered ordering was from ECP and paid next day delivery yesterday at 10.00 am in the morning.

Yeah DPD or Yodel.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
FFS I need them tomorrow hence the paying the next day delivery charge. c***s.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Not really, that's why I Paid for next day delivery and made sure I ordered it yesterday morning. Useless C*nts! :(

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Yep I can never knock the service of DPD usually. Euros on the other hand...

Davis are there prices released for these yet?

Edit: I'll shut up moaning. My order just landed on my desk:eek:

Last edited:

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Doesn't look bad!

Sorry mate all our internet orders go through our Wembley branch and I work at Basingstoke!

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Yep I can never knock the service of DPD usually. Euros on the other hand...

Davis are there prices released for these yet?

Edit: I'll shut up moaning. My order just landed on my desk:eek:

The prices are on powerflex's website buddy. But if you wanted these from Euro's we haven't had any part numbers created yet so prices are unknown at the moment!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I'll take a look and see if they've got anything new for the Leon/Toledo whilst i'm at it, cheers :)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Is it me or do those wishbones look a bit flimsy compared to OEM,
or is it just the angle of the photo and they are OEM?

Also what bushes do the rear beams have?

Cup In bits
Cracking idea on the adjustable wishbone bushes, they could almost be manipulated to give more caster too. Wether they hold up to abuse is a different story.

Civic FN2 Track Car
Would be good to know if these have to be welded in like the other powerflex bushes for the clio have to.

The black non adjustable powerflex bushes don't need welding(purple and yellow still do)

So I assume these new ones don't need welding either,

Any price on these yet??

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
The black non adjustable powerflex bushes don't need welding(purple and yellow still do)

So I assume these new ones don't need welding either,

Any price on these yet??

I've just spoken to the Performance parts product manager and he's making ECP part numbers and prices as we speak. So I will update once they are live! :)

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Right here's part numbers and prices. (remember the prices on Powerflex's website is per bush our prices are for a full kit)

[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]PFF60-301G - 973740251 £169.83[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]PFR60-310 - 973740261 £49.22[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]PFR60-310BLK – 973740265 £54.15

[/FONT]

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Is that inc vat delivered?

Those prices are plus VAT mate. You'll be better off phoning your local branch and asking them. If they're feeling nice they will knock a bit more off those prices too! There's currently no stock in the company on these as they are so new but lead time probably won't be longer than 2 days as we have a quick supply direct from Powerflex.

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
Right here's part numbers and prices. (remember the prices on Powerflex's website is per bush our prices are for a full kit)

[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]PFF60-301G - 973740251 £169.83[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]PFR60-310 - 973740261 £49.22[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]PFR60-310BLK – 973740265 £54.15

[/FONT]

Is that euro car parts part numbers?

Ok, doesnt seem to show a bolt in the pic so im guessing it must be the same. Apparently a new Ecp store is coming to Grimsby soon? Which will be handy..

Ok, doesnt seem to show a bolt in the pic so im guessing it must be the same. Apparently a new Ecp store is coming to Grimsby soon? Which will be handy..

About a month mate, all going to plan.

I'd be happy to help if you need anything sooner, I'm only in Donny.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
It'll be interesting to see how well they retain the camber.

Camber bolts can shift when subjected to potholes, kerbs, speed bumps etc. so I wonder whether these will too.

cheers, was thinking the new store that opens might be offering discounted prices to try get a foot in the market round here ;)