ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stoddie vid

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What's with the title?

I knew his westie was running insane power, constantly under lock.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Fast car and fast driver but not approiate driving on a trackday with other people sharing the track with him.
Was one of the marshals giving him a warning towards the end ?

Swift Sport
Love that video, but as Pacman points out it's a little on the wild side for a trackday. That's not me being a killjoy either as I've seen a few black flags myself on trackdays.

Definitely an awesome piece of machinery going like the clappers, and fair play to Porkie trying his best to tame it.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Love the vid, awesome car.

In places it certainly looks sped up. It's the arm movements I'm not convinced by.

Swift Sport
Love the vid, awesome car.

In places it certainly looks sped up. It's the arm movements I'm not convinced by.

Just watched it again and can see where you're coming from! Sped up or not it's still bonkers fast.

RB Clio 182
His hands at 1:20 and 1:30 move quicker than Bruce Lee's on speed, also at 3:59, it looks like he does one of those hand gestures as to say "what the f**k you playing at" , but again, it looks like a Bruce Lee karate chop.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Lol at this thread, classic CS descending into the usual speculative disagreements.

Porkies Westie is epic (as is his whole car collection tbh)

Swift Sport
Lol at this thread, classic CS descending into the usual speculative disagreements.

Porkies Westie is epic (as is his whole car collection tbh)

The difference is that we're only saying that it looks sped-up as apposed to another member claiming that he knows it isn't.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
So if you've been in a Westfield you're qualified on frames-per-second judgement?

No, but I can tell you 100% that if you've been in a westie you'll know that you have to work the wheel that quickly to avoid stuffing it.

Unless of course the Illuminati is making car videos now. No doubt Porkie will be along soon to confirm that.

Swift Sport
It's not hard to speed a video up a touch.

Oh, and I have been in a Westfield on track.

Like I've already said I'm not claiming it is sped-up, I'm saying it looks like it is.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
It's not hard to speed a video up a touch.

Oh, and I have been in a Westfield on track.

Like I've already said I'm not claiming it is sped-up, I'm saying it looks like it is.

My original post was after reading MrTom's comment, and 'unconvincing arm movements' but CS knows better.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's a shame Chip isn't here to spaff his load everywhere and clear things up.