ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stoddie vid

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I meant fast in terms of rivalling some pretty serious single seaters! You may be joking about the wing but it makes a big difference.

What tyres are you running it on at the moment?

I meant fast in terms of rivalling some pretty serious single seaters! You may be joking about the wing but it makes a big difference.

What tyres are you running it on at the moment?

Ahh okay didn't realise you meant that! It dusted off a mclaren MP4 Gt3 can am at Brands GP surprised the guy so much that someone was on his rear bumper he went straight off into the gravel at the next corner haha! It has upset many Radicals in its time too

Still playing around really it used to run R888 GG rear and an SG front but toyo have stopped making the SG so we struggle with getting the fronts hot. Got some DZ03's and also some Dunlop cut slicks :)

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
Lol at this "sped up" bollox. I've been in the car too and with Lee driving we hit 160 at bedford. It is just that quick!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
That vid never gets old. :D

Porkies garage looks great too. So he has this, the fez, lotus..what else?