ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stoddies bus is back!

V6 Exige, GTR R35
finally last week i got my baby back!

not gonna go into the problems ive had, but shes been away a long time....

still to be mapped for power after the engine has been run in. full engine rebuild has been done, 182 manifold, valves etc relapped. new clutch. a lot of work has been done so hopefully the figures will be good!

Last edited:
  V6 Exige, GTR R35
running sweet at the moment - still taking it easy for now though, hopefully get it mapped over the next couple of weeks for power.

Lionel Richie
that engine bay would be lovley "if" you moved that boody earth strap off the left hand cover/mount! why does it have one there anyway???

V6 Exige, GTR R35
FredYozzasport said:
oh and that silver cover sould be painted yellow too

just for you fred will get it painted!

not sure about the earth strap - was told i needed it......

V6 Exige, GTR R35
Andy_J said:
It looks ermmm Yellow!

Nice one stoddie, why falkland and not dastek or wallace?

falkland rr'd it a while back when i had problems, theyre local and the guys there are totally spot on. never used any of the guys up here so thought it best to stick to someone ive already had dealings with

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Looks awesome. I used to have kahn's on old car...didn't think they'd suit the clio but damn they look good on the Mk1.

Nice car.

tiTTy & SV650
nice one stoddie, never knew your engine bay was yellow till not!

great looking car, look forward to seeing you piss all over us in it.

V6 Exige, GTR R35
FredYozzasport said:
hahahahahaha!!!! Stoddie has 666posts!!!! oh dear!!!

just noticed that myself!

thanks for the comments - i know its not to everyones taste, but hey i like it!

M2 Competition
Looks ace mate! saw this at fcs at lutterworth, despite the problems it still looked good!

Hope it has the performance to match now fella, bet you're pleased with it.

V6 Exige, GTR R35
Garf172 said:
very nice fella like it

how long you in hartlepool for??

another couple of weeks i think dude - think the platform sails out about the 13th or so? why you ask?

R

rich[182]

Stoddie - Am sure this was at GDI 3wks back, got some massive front callipers on ? engine was being totally rebuilt I think ? come to think of it I'm sure you were parked next to me @ FCS the other week too !