ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stolen Parts

Fiesta ST3
:mad:! Woke up this morning to find some s**t has stolen my 2.0L bullets done by sprayshack.

Turns out you cant have anything, super frustrating.

Just wanted to get that off my chest really, cheers guys.

Fiesta ST3
Oh and upon further inspection, they clearly were not careful how the removed them. Broke the clips and scratched the paint underneath. F***cking moron's

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Terrible news mate, I can't believe anyone would look at a car and think; "I'll just take this off".

Fiesta ST3
Yeah, someone has clearly targeted it. its not a generic part is it. I wouldn't mind we have CCTV which im off to check now. Not that it will do any good mind.

Jap Box
Hope someone puts them on their car, guessing they took them would mean their local and have seen your car before. Even easier to spot the culprit if their custom sprayed.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I have 2 bullets in the garage if you want them-

they will need spraying

S

Clio
What a c**t. anything on the cctv mate? really hope you find the lowlife, i just don't understand how people can be so low...
I want carbon fiber mirror caps and this is the exact reason that i wont get them.