ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stop and warning light (!) flickering on

liquid yellow 182
Iv had my 182 just over a week now and have noticed the stop light and warning light (!) use to flicker on for a split second every so often. About a week on and they come on more regularly, they tend to flicker on with the bumps in the road whilst im driving, or if iv been parking up for a while on an incline they will be on when i set off.
I had the 182 at my local garage to give it a good check over when i got it so it shouldnt be any oil levels. UIf anyones got any ideas or could offer a bit of advice it would be greatly appriciated. Cheers everyone
Darren

As above, either just needs topped up or your brake pads need replaced making the car think it's got low on brake fluid.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
brake fluid, mine did this, never came back on in over a year since i topped it up, common issue on here