ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stop & Oil Lights On

Stop & Oil Lights as normal when starting the car and then left to idle but as soon as I start to drive away the come on and stay on until I switch off. Oil and filter have been changed and no signs of any faults eg leaks, rattles etc.
Any ideas anyone????

R35 GTR
dont drive the car till you find out what it is.

silly question, but have you checked the level? Might be a sensor fault if you are lucky.

had to drive the car and everything appears as it should be other than the lights coming on.

level checked several times before and after and found to be correct

R35 GTR
had to drive the car and everything appears as it should be other than the lights coming on.

level checked several times before and after and found to be correct
level might be good, but if pump is knackered you might not be getting the correct oil pressure meaning parts of the engine could be starved of oil. Dont wanna sound like a granny, but I wouldnt drive it till i knew exactly what was causing it.