ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

story pics of my dirty car

172 phaseII
How my ended up after driving down lots of country roads and finally finding my aunties farm which we were looking for!

DSCF0971.jpg

The next day it all got pressured off at the garage as mum kindly told me she didnt want that getting cleeaned outside her house! lol brought it back and washed and shamee'd it up

DSCF1009.jpg

Then this morning from nine-ish till around now. I used a clay bar and waxed it, also made the interior immaculate!
still need someone to teach me how to clean windows!

DSCF1011.jpg

DSCF1024.jpg

DSCF1015.jpg

The End!

172 phaseII
T3ZJ said:
mint car mate

thanks, this time of year its costing quite a bit. noticed a crack appearing the other morning, booked in tomorrow moring for new windscreen. next is mot and tax at the end of the month!

Lee

BMW M2C
Rich0404 said:
thanks, this time of year its costing quite a bit. noticed a crack appearing the other morning, booked in tomorrow moring for new windscreen. next is mot and tax at the end of the month!

I hope you are doing the windscreen on your insurance mate? Only costs the XS then.

172 phaseII
Lee said:
I hope you are doing the windscreen on your insurance mate? Only costs the XS then.

yeah I was going to do it through mates neighboor because he got his for something around £10!!! got him to ask for mine £175 because of the rain sensors and another thing for the sun deflector??? anyway yeah insurance xs is £50 wahoo!

172 phaseII
R20GRC said:
notice you are missing a washer jet ball too. B@st@rds they are.

yep both of them, when i first got this car i parked it on the driveway after noticing them going missing and valve caps i tidied up my garage straight away!
another thing to get done before mot!

172 phaseII
haha it was funny at the time, untill i got out my car and noticed the state of it!
on my way home a friend asked me to pick him up from London didnt have enough time to wash it apart from number plate and lights as you can see in the first photo. the looks i got off of people drving in London! lol

172 phaseII
I should have taken a pic of the car when i hadnt washed my lights, number plate and windscreen as you all love that pic!

172 phaseII
i will maybe have to go up there next week and get it covered again! but its just a pain cleaning it afterwards!

Ford Fiesta
Rich0404 said:
yep both of them, when i first got this car i parked it on the driveway after noticing them going missing and valve caps i tidied up my garage straight away!
another thing to get done before mot!

how did you manage to wash your windows with no washer fluid?