ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strange Noise...

200 FF Storm Grey
Since yesterday my clio has been making an odd noise, best way to explain the noise is... it makes a similiar sound to what damp rear drums do when you break, like a faint grinding noise..

It's coming from the rear left and only happens on corners (from what I can tell), I had new pads and discs fitted a week ago and they've been fine, could it be a problem has developed with them?

Any ideas would be a great help

Cheers :dapprove:

Clio Sport 172 Mk2 Ph2
possibly mate it could be, but for it to only happen on corners is odd does it happen on left or right bends more?

200 FF Storm Grey
By turning I mean like going round a bend at speed, not when I'm like turning into a street or anything like that

It was stuck in some deep mud yesterday (mainly the front right end), could it be anything to do with that?

200 FF Storm Grey
Come to the conclusion that it's infact the exhaust vibrating in such a way at around 4000 revs that its making some bodywork on panel vibrate and make a strange noise.

It's a yozza system, anybody have an idea of where/what it's most likely to be?

200 FF Storm Grey
No def not a wheel bearing mate, it would be more constant if it was that, think it's def some sort of vibration being sent through the car only at certain revs