ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strange problem

RS4 480hp,STI 420hp,ELISE
Today the engine of my 182 stopped running. I had to restart and everything seemed ok. A little further, the car became shakey and an orange light came on in the center of the dash. It's the electronic disturbancelight or something. The revs were going up and down very quickly.

What can this be?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Could be the resistor in the gas pedal, the arness/connector or the throtle motorized body
You can check the connector in the gas pedal if is good conected to the resistor

Regards

I brought it to the dealer. I was lucky, it happened right in front of my dealer, but I was curious about what it could be.
Where the airtube is connected to the engine, there is a kind of oval sensor (i think). That was making a very strange noise

LY 182
I brought it to the dealer. I was lucky, it happened right in front of my dealer, but I was curious about what it could be.
Where the airtube is connected to the engine, there is a kind of oval sensor (i think). That was making a very strange noise
sounds like an airleak to me was it a sucking/whistling sound

Could be a faulty throttle body i bet they jet washed the engine bay and its wet the eletric so its ECu or throttl body most likly.

There was a lambdasensor fault. But the 2nd was never connected due to the Orbisoud and Milltek. Can it be the 1st lambdasensor that's fault?