ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STREAMLINE CARBON REPLACEMENT REAR TRIM

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
1) jack_davey
2) Tigger
3) Togusa
4) T5PHY
5) CalClioCup
6) -J-

PS: Just got round to measuring my original (53 Reg Clio Cup 1090mm)

Clio 182 Cup
I have my original (short) carbon one fitted, if these aren't done by FCS am I ok to keep the original carbon one on?

I'm not in a huge rush to get the correct fitting one as even the short one is an improvement. So take your time Bic lol, also when are the exhaust trims due for sale and how much?

bic

Land Rover Discovery
hi guys - we are doing the first one today, going in cure tonight, will post pics when fitted :)

sorry for delays

"Navy" N17 TWO
Spoke to Chris the other day on the phone and these should be ready to roll next week IIRC :)

Clio 182 BG
hey,

i also ordered the complete carbon package ... now i hope the rear bumper trim will fit.

the exchange will be difficult expensive and long lasting for me from germany.

Spoke to chris too on the phone, he says the replacement parts should fit well... i hope so:)

Fabian

CLIO Iceberg 172
the new parts are based around the 1090mm lengths and not the strange 1080 that he got from renault as a new part so it should all be fine

bic

Land Rover Discovery
waiting on some fresh materials being delivered at the minute peeps, will keep this thread updated, now FCS is done and dusted we can really get into clearing up some backlog jobs.

bic

Land Rover Discovery
took delivery of some more pre preg today and the laminating table is full of mouolds awaiting filling with carbon, including the rear trim mould :) Will update when I have more progress and each one comes through

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
picture from last month with new insert from renault, old one was perfect size wise before.

SSL11053.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Just faded, I'd swapped all plastics for fresh ones, didn't expect this problem!

CLIO Iceberg 172
yeah whats happening with these Bic, we must be able to come and get them replaced soon.....

bic

Land Rover Discovery
Peeps

Can you send me your trims back by post ? and we will return newer length ones asap ?

I doubt re nualt said much about the tirm above, yet we have to do the right thing to keep customer rightly happy, madness isnt it.

If people can email me at sales@streamlinecarbon.com and I will forward address

sorry for delays

Bic

Black Gold Trophy
Bic I never actually received one, as the problems with the first batch were discovered before mine was sent out.