ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Struggling to identify steering rack,

Dodgy one
Been under my car today to try find out what type of steering rack its got fitted, Found the sticker that is attatched but been nearly 8 years old half of its missing! :boring:

I was able to make up a few numbers off the sticker, Im hoping someones recently had a look at theirs and the numbers may match up and help me to identify my rack type?

Listed as they were on the car

X65 DADC

Just my bloody luck the part number was missing :dapprove:

If anyones able to cross reference them or provide a picture of an SMI or TRW rack as i assume they will look slightly different it'd be much appreciated! I may end up having to throw it renaults direction so they can order in a few to see what fits and do the work otherwise, Not really what i want!

Its had a tie rod fitted by me last year, I have checked the part number as it was spurious and its listed for both types of rack so that was no use.

cheers