ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stuck on Portal, Lvl 18. Can anyone help? Pics inc.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Rifled through the levels up to 18. Got here now and I'm a little stuck. Just how do I get to the next platform in the sequence?

On this platform now....

hl22009-06-0919-23-11-37.jpg

But need to get up to that one.....

hl22009-06-0919-23-15-46.jpg

No matter what I do with the entry and exit portals, I just can't seem to get the height required to get me onto that ledge. I'm assuming that's what you do - lol?! ;)

D.

Homo spec mazda
Shoot down with orange, jump into blue, shoot through orange into blue, out of orange, should be high enough to see your new platform, then fall back through orange.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Ah - all done. I didn't fire the other portal right back to the lower corner and jump off that ledge to use the height.

Thanks for the quick responses, guys! :approve:

D.

White Sti Hatch
Loved this game although doesnt last long enough !!

Fire portal to the platform below and use the momentum to get you up to the next one

MK4 Anni & MK5 Edt30
Try the advanced level 18 mate ;)

Took me fooking hours to work it out, I didn't cheat with a walkthrough either ;)