ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stunning 182

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
lol at the seat covers, at least you know that car has never seen the rev limiter.

@rt

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Veccy 1.9 cdti
some people should just be shot...

how on earth could anyone do that to a 182?!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
I feel sick.

Do they not have mates to say wtf have you done!

HaHa love the list of things he has done to it that he thinks will help it sell.

* Full under-arch Neon set, including in-car control module that cost me over £100
* Laser-Blue Sidelights
* Immaculate Leather Seats, comes with MaxPower Interior worth £80

HaHA Muppet

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Elise, 530d
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and am selling it as I have my eye on a Subaru Impreza now my insurance has come down.

Most probably a chav with too much money...

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Full under-arch Neon set, including in-car control module that cost me over £100[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Wow, you really do have too much money

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Micro-chipped, giving this Clio amazing bhp, well over 182[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Micro-chipped? Like a cat? So if i loose my clio, a vet can identify its mine? Aslo, an AMAZING bhp. I seriously doubt that tbh. If I'm not amazed by the BHP can i get my money back?

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Other features include:[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]16" Alloy Wheels, 2.0L 182 BHP,[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

What?

[/FONT]

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
Just seen he has put his mobile number on the page.
May give him a call and ask him what the hell was he thinking.