ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stunning 27k 1 owner ph1 172

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I reckon that's a bit of bargain , even if the belts do need doing asap . I'd have it if i was in the market for a PH1 . It looks pretty much mint , bodywork , wheels , interior from the pics . I don't understand the comment from boomerang2006 about the engine bay ? It looks alot tidier than my 182 :eek:

Agreed. id eat my dinner off that bay.
Besides, the cars has still been exposed to the elements for 14 years, doesn't matter how many miles its done.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Agreed. id eat my dinner off that bay.
Besides, the cars has still been exposed to the elements for 14 years, doesn't matter how many miles its done.

My thoughts exactly . The engine bay looks spot on . All inlet manifolds , fuel rail guards tarnish over time , other than that it looks good to me .

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  RenaultSport 172
Can't believe how much it needs spacers!

Lovely motor though. Hopefully at that price only an enthusiast will buy and it won't get Chavved up

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
if u got the money and space its a sound investmest i think its a good buy like other hot hatches 205gti,rs turbos i think the mk1 and 172 cup and trophys eventually will be the same demand

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very tempting, should never have sold the Ph1 I owned for a short period only had 30ish on the clock

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  clio 172,2001
When i said i`d thought the engine bay would be tidier was just from the low milage,mines done 128k and its just a tidy and i havnt changed anything for new.He has only done an average of 1928 miles a year over 14yrs!!!....just thought an engine bay would look better.Plus it looks like the steering wheel has been restitched/recovered....which surely wouldnt have needed doing with such low milage????...or is it just me???

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  335d
When i said i`d thought the engine bay would be tidier was just from the low milage,mines done 128k and its just a tidy and i havnt changed anything for new.He has only done an average of 1928 miles a year over 14yrs!!!....just thought an engine bay would look better.Plus it looks like the steering wheel has been restitched/recovered....which surely wouldnt have needed doing with such low milage????...or is it just me???

Did you just buy my wing mirrors???