ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stupid audi question

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
sorry i have to ask.
i had a lil fun with an audi today in cardiff ( a48 ) anyway. it had 4 exhaust exits ( 2 either side ) and was preety wide. and when i got infront of it ( wether it let me or not who knows ) the lights were HID and it had a line of white LED's under the headlight. yeah its probs a stupid thing to ask...but what audi's come with these lights ? it was to dark to see the badge :( i think it sed R.... sumthing.

sorry ... its a shite topic to post. just wandered :)

ad :p

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
indeed it was a tad fast. but then he turned off as soon as i was infront. surely.. if an A8 . it would have raged me ... hardcore sytleee...
had loadsa wierdo raceys tnight :S beat a porchse boxter, he had a pasanger nd i didnt . but still shocked the crap out of me .

haha

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
R8. he pulled away like a basturd off the lights. then i overtook. i DEFFO sed R... sumthing. he turned off shortly after. so we didnt get any real playtime. im asuming he just didnt give it all it had. but it was bloody fast off the line. like.. WOW. haha nd i meand to say R8... i just pressed the wrong ket :p ooops

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
ok just watched that audi link and YES. wish it was light :mad: darn the darkness of the night !! ive only ever seen one in pics :( didnt think about it at the time. was deffo that come to think of it . same arse end :p and front end . haha . sexy. he obv didnt want to embarress me :p

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
yeh it is a bit yummy. didnt know they were even out yet :S haha. SEX. ive seen it 3 times driving home from work but never had a go at it . only ever seen the vids of it driving . all covered in big polka dots. haha anyways im going to bed. i have wrok from 9am-10pm tmoz. :(

ad

cheers for the lotsa replies. im happy i know what it was. and i now know to stay away :p haha

Der Panzer
The RS models have big ovals, not double twin exits.

The new A5 has the LED lights. Lights which will get roled out across the range and end up in lower end models eventually. I think that only has double outlets though.

It may have been an A8 or S8, but they're the size of a f**king house and would have eaten you unless they either laughing at you or staying in first gear.

If it was an R8, it's the first spot I've heard of. Again, this would have eaten you unless the above conditions existed.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
More likely to be an A6/S6. 5.2 ltr V10
That has 4 exhaust pipes and luxeon running lights.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
More likely to be an A6/S6. 5.2 ltr V10
That has 4 exhaust pipes and luxeon running lights.

Its an S6 with the LED lights, back ones look great too.

V10 engine which they say is from the Gallardo but the engine is quite different.

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
hmm it deffo had R** on it . duno what the rest said. only LED's up[ front. white under the headlights. standarding lights on the rear. who knows. ill see if its out tnight and chase him down till he stops. :p haha

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
hmm it deffo had R** on it . duno what the rest said. only LED's up[ front. white under the headlights. standarding lights on the rear. who knows. ill see if its out tnight and chase him down till he stops. :p haha

I'll pay to watch you catch him :lolup:

BMW M3
Well, he does say it look exactly like the one in the link. And that it was very wide. Dont think i would confuse an S8 with an R8 lol

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
deffo wasnt a S8 and deffo wasnt an estate. it was to low nd shaped to be a A8 a6 etc. wasnt a TT ( deffo not a TT ) lol. grr i wana know :(

Leon Cupra 300
Like this one..

S6.gif

With front LED's like this...

1C458E7F74FC9FB439467AA1E16D2.jpg

Leon Cupra 300
I miss read your post mate i thought you said it was the same shape as a A6 lol... In that case may be an R8, didn't know they were out yet !!

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
i was sure they werent out . im gna have to speak to my mate at audi nd see if he knows if theres one around here. if there is . im going to hijack it nd drive to france :D.

BMW M3
What was the point you made about dots mate? Did you mean you once saw it with dots on it... like it was testing ?

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
no not the dots like the one in the testing videos. i mean the LED dots. like the one on the AUDI site has. the white LED's under the headlights. aww andy. why would i bother comming on here nd talking to a bunch of people ive NEVER met and say i saw a R8, when all im asking is what car it is .