ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stupid Cow!!!!!

Renault Sport clio 1
Next door neighbour's friend reversed off our shared drive and don't know how but managed to scrape her front bumper done the back of mine!!! :mad:

And this is it after a clean with quik detailer, which took alot of her silver paint off!

So how much will it cost to get the whole bumper resprayed? And yes she is paying for it! :approve:

PICT1505small.jpg

Last edited:
  Renault Sport clio 1
My brother works for solus in Basingstoke and he said the best place to take in the area is St Georges in Camberly.

Has anyone heard of them?

Turbos.
I wouldn't go to a cheap place...the previous owner of mine got it resprayed and you can tell it's a slightly different shade. I would want it feathered into the other panels.

LY V6 with Recaros
At least she's paying for it, go for the best place, no need to worry about how much it will cost if she's paying!

DUB mk2 golf gti!
i think a whole new rear bumper is in order!:cool: so i can have the old 1!lol naa shame bout tht your car was mint,

MK2 Clio V6 255
Is she Fit?

If so just say now you smashed the fook out of my bumper maybe I can smash the fook out of your rear end,

Get the bumper fixed and get some action at the same time everyones a winner ha.

If she aint fit just beat her!!!!:evil: