ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stupid just stupid.

campus sport 1.2 16v
Sorry guys and girls but i've just gotta share my problem with you all . 2 months ago yes 2 months ago i strolled into my local Renault dealer to upgrade my cd player in my brand new campus sport {which i purchased from the same dealership} I decided on the Sony cdx-s2050c as it's grey and blends in well with my dashboard.After waiting nearly an hour ,the guy came and said "we've managed to fit the stereo which you can use,but{ere we go},the lead that we have for the fingertip controls is the wrong one so we will order one,it should be about a week." He went on to say"If you could just leave the main unit stuck out untill the lead comes it will be easier to get out when the lead comes". Neadless to say as i type i am still without my fingertip controls and i'm really pissed off ! The latest story is that the lead is coming from Renault France! Can i get this lead from somewhere else and have it fitted at a local garage? God ,why do some people just churn out crap and expect you just to sit back and take it?

R35 GTR
coletti said:
Sorry guys and girls but i've just gotta share my problem with you all . 2 months ago yes 2 months ago i strolled into my local Renault dealer to upgrade my cd player in my brand new campus sport {which i purchased from the same dealership} I decided on the Sony cdx-s2050c as it's grey and blends in well with my dashboard.After waiting nearly an hour ,the guy came and said "we've managed to fit the stereo which you can use,but{ere we go},the lead that we have for the fingertip controls is the wrong one so we will order one,it should be about a week." He went on to say"If you could just leave the main unit stuck out untill the lead comes it will be easier to get out when the lead comes". Neadless to say as i type i am still without my fingertip controls and i'm really pissed off ! The latest story is that the lead is coming from Renault France! Can i get this lead from somewhere else and have it fitted at a local garage? God ,why do some people just churn out crap and expect you just to sit back and take it?

sorry to hear that, but you should be more assertive and tell them to fook off, that is absolutely shocking that they told you to drive round with headunit out, because they are too lazy to remove it next time.

This has really made me angry, which renault was it?....

Oyster Card
Going to say what a lot of people will say should have fitted it yourself mate, especially modern headunits you just plug in two iso units and an aerial.

The lead you could have got off ebay and would be with you probably next day.

Piss poor service from Renault as per usual by the sound of it, especially asking you to leave the headunit sticking out I mean how long does it take to insert two keys and remove it.

campus sport 1.2 16v
Renault Barnsley -untill now they've been really good but then as i mentioned i bought my campus sport only a couple of months ago from there and my missus also got her mk2 from there a couple of years ago. I was thinking of letting them fit some parcel shelf speakers for me near christmas but its really put me off! I just wish i was as clued up on upgrading as some of you guys.

Tesla MP3 2021
no worries..

ive got the exact same products and they are great..
you get the same control as you do with the original h/unit.
plus it will say sony on the dash display:)

Leon Cupra R 225
Oh dear not good. You should have got a Pioneer after market in my opinion will make your sounds soo much better. Pio are the nuts. I got a DEH-P80MP couple yrs back its been awesome, mosfet 60Wx4 output and got the fingertip control adaptors from

www.caraudiodirect.co.uk

They arrived 4 days later and I fitted them with ease.