ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stupid light keeps coming on when i brake???

RB 182 Cup
Realy bugging me now, everytime i put the brakes on i notice the fog light light come on on the dash?? :S ad the harder i press it the brighter it gets?? anybody have any ideas??

thank you

alex

Lots of Alfas
Check the inside of your rear light clusters and inspect the connections, quite common for moistuire to get in there and corrode the connectors causing them to contact each other.

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
happens to me as well. although the light is faint and i can only see it when its dark.

yeah, i think so. i think i will give the connectors and seals around the lights a look.

172 cup
glad someone answered that my old dears been having the same problem and now her wipers keep freezin up any idea why?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
defo your connectors matey, this happened in my corsa.

see it alot in older meganes as well for some reason, also things like indicators going out when your on the brakes and indicating etc

check the earthing as well

glad someone answered that my old dears been having the same problem and now her wipers keep freezin up any idea why?

thats a little more complex to sort out. it could be many things such as wiring, faulty motor, the stalk....