ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stupidly Excessive Phone Bill.

1.4 16V Mk2 Ph2
Im on Orange Dolphin and I pay £15 a month for 100 mins and unlimited text, plus an extra £5 for internet. So £20 a month yeah? Wrong. Since coming back from uni two months ago both my phone bills have been £55+. When I looked at the breakdown for each bill it says that I haven't gone over on my minutes or text but that the data charges are £30+ but i pay for the internet so why am i being charged extra? Im going into orange tomorrow to complain but does anyone know why this is happening? I have an iphone 3G btw.

£5 will probably be 200MB or something. You're using more = you get charged more.

If you're looking at the breakdown, how much data have you used? If you can't work out why you've been charged from looking at the phonebill, you probably shouldn't be allowed a phone! Lol.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
£5 will probably be 200MB or something. You're using more = you get charged more.

If you're looking at the breakdown, how much data have you used? If you can't work out why you've been charged from looking at the phonebill, you probably shouldn't be allowed a phone! Lol.

This. If you watch a lot on youtube it will be going through that.

Listerine & Poledo
"Unlmiited" = Not a lot.

CHeap tariffs = Big bills, unless you REALLY dont use your phone, for anything

Polo + Micra
if it's the £5 add on data bundle it should be 500MB

has your contract ended and renewed to some s**t deal?

2.2 bar shed.
Lols, I pay 10 quid for truly unlimited data, 250 minutes and unlimited texts. You're getting shafted.

As said you'll have gone over your data allowance. Look at the amount used, anything over 500MB will be charged either at so much per MB, or so much per day, depending on your contract.

Listerine & Poledo
T-mobile let you get away with as much as you like, subject to spending a fiver on a bolt-on.

The fact OP never came back suggests he was in the wrong and Orange probably laughed at him. Shame Uni can't teach life skills.

Audi TTS S Tronic
When I was 15 ... I had a 1 month phone bill with Orange totalling to £745!!!

That was 38 hours of cross-network phone calls to a girl I liked... (no pics ;) )

I blame it on the fact that I couldn't check my minutes all month as their "service was down" ;)

Needless to say, that was all my savings gone!