ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Styling

Clio 197
Well since i am new to this game with clio's.. where the best places to get things like different headlights, grills induction kits such likes!!! I aint talking about crapy mods like lexarse lights or that (cause i would have just driven though halfords for it).. some thing subtle to add my own wee touch to my car..

Cheers for any help

Clio
I wouldnt know for a 197 Donna sorry, there will be some guys on here with 197's that may be of help, what are thinking of doing?

Mike

Clio 197
Just some subtle things such as lights very similar to standard but maybe with a black back ground to them.. well on the fronts any ways.. Induction kits, been told the V6 is the best one to get for the 197's so was looking to see what else is about and judge for myself..

1.6 focus zetec....
2modified alllllllll day.... Not sure if he's got products in for the 197 as of yet though...

Kiza