ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sub, Amp and 6x9s install advice

Hey folks,

Im about to buy a 12" 800 watt sub, 800 watt 4 channel AMP, and a 2x 300 watt high power 3 way 6X9s....my question *ahem*WTF do i do to install it and how do i install it. i kno it seems obvious but i am indeed a newbie to installs...but i have a rough idea of wat goes to where.

also which wood be best wiring the 6x9s the amp or straight to the head unit?

Polo + Micra
basically what you have in your clio at the moment

mid driver in the door and a tweeter in the dash

Polo + Micra
not really as you will want to try and get them powered from an amp (the two channels that will be spare on the one your thinking of getting)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
not really as you will want to try and get them powered from an amp (the two channels that will be spare on the one your thinking of getting)

Two channels to run the front speakers and the other two bridged? All four channels used.

Hey folks,

Im about to buy a 12" 800 watt sub, 800 watt 4 channel AMP, and a 2x 300 watt high power 3 way 6X9s....my question *ahem*WTF do i do to install it and how do i install it. i kno it seems obvious but i am indeed a newbie to installs...but i have a rough idea of wat goes to where.

also which wood be best wiring the 6x9s the amp or straight to the head unit?

I'd check to see that all of that stuff is actually that watt tbh. As those figs seem high to me.

Also ,as mentioned forget the 6*9's round speakers sound so much better.