ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sub and amp fitting Clio mk3

Clio mk3 dynmique s
Hi

Have got a subwoofer and amp combo - it is a Fli Trap 12 like in the link below:

http://www.parkmyauto.co.uk/fli-audio-ft12-fli-trap-12-1000w-sub-and-enclosure-158-p.asp

However I am a right noob and literally have no clue about anythinh electrical or how to fit an amp/sub. First of all, Do you think I could fit it myself as I am unwilling to spend £60 getting halfords to do it, and second of all could you advise me how to do it? Asking a lot I know!!
If not, then how much do you think I should pay for getting it fitted at a local garage?

renault clio extreme
Youtube is your friend, theres plenty of tutorials on there, just search 'amp and sub install' etc, dont just watch one, watch many to give you an idea, did this combo come with the amplifier wiring kit also? if not that will cost you £20 for a vibe 1500w kit at halfords