ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sub interfearence

Its an 05 clio extreme

When i have my sub on it is picking up random interfearence. The only way it can be explained is like a power surge or somethin causing my sub to act strangely and kick out of synch or just play a randon boom and scratching type noise.

This only happens when i turn on my headlights or other electrical parts in the car like screen heaters. It is perfectly fine without the engine running.

Im only running one amp.

I have it earthed to a big gold bolt just behind the back seat.

The sub seems to play up if i try to earth it on the rear of the boot or anywhere near the brake lights which tbh would be the perfect place .

Skoda Fabia vRS

do you have the RCA leads down the opposite side of the car to the power cable......if not, do that

K20 EG Hatch

as brun says! my mate had all his cables next to one another (speaker wire, power cable and rcas). You could hear the engine rev through the speakers, was well funky! But put his rcas and speakers cables down the middle of the car and all was fine. Cross-torque its called i think?