ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sub pops when head lights are on help!!!

Clio Sport 1.2 8v
Got a ripspeed dv720 cd/dvd player head unit and trying to sort car out before its on road , the headunit is connected to a fusion I think 800w subwoofer and when I press my dixy horn or turn my headlights on the subwoofer pops in and out asif its playing a bassy song /tune when it isnt totaly random and irrelevent to what is playing through the headunit, however sidelights dont effect it , the sub is wired fron the battery down to the positive on the sub and then the rga leads go from shb to a 2 female to 1 male splitter for the single subwoofer rga on the headunt and then of course the remote wire to the striped blue wire on the headunit, before I took the headunit out it was just popping once when high beam was first turned on , now I removed and re fitted it its doing it consistantly when the lights are on im stumped help? And the ground wire goes to under the boot carpet screwed to a sanded spot with a O spade end on it if that helps... PLEASE SOMEONE HELP! IM CONFUSED ? :/ its stressing me out now lol

Clio Sport 1.2 8v
Nope all wires are fine and earth seems good I just noticed now that when the ignitions on it does it constantly too :/ , maybe the batfery is dead or needs replacing possibly? Because it has not enougb power , could this be true?