ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SUBARU STi

Anyone noticed how the pink STi badge could be modified for a cup to read 172 ie the Ti becomes 17 and the S if you reverse it and stick it on the end - 172 in a lovely pink which would mimic the Sti badge but be relevant to the CUP (the pink goes lovely with the blue of the cup me thinks?) Someone scan it in and muck about with it in photoshop?

BenR- I realised that the scooby STi logo was a mirror of 172 - freaky (well its almost a mirror and I reckon against the blue of the cup done in pink it would look good) !!!!!

lol - I actually wanted him to keep the T & i part as it is but mirror the S and stick it ion the other side!

with the words:

RenaultSport Clio

172CUP 2.016v

underneath aka

SUBARU TECHNICA

INTERNATIONAL

If anyone has got a high res version of this logo Ill get a better one done for ya, but this is just a scrappy version I quickly found this afternoon :)

It would really piss them off a bit...lol....

go on, turn up at a scooby track day with that...please!

Nice idea.

Just do not do it, no one other than the people reading this will understand, or the owners of the victims.

Why fail to make your car another makers. Perhaps I have missed the point here. An attempt to wind up the donor, fine. Yes the owners of real ones now know and so do all the other forums. Why make CLIO owners seem so ineffectual, when they dont have to.

YOU HAVE A GREAT CAR> BE PROUD