ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Subframe 1727182

Clio rs 182
Hi, i own a clio 182 (not kit racing) and i don't know where to find the new front subframe anywhere,
whose reference is 82 00 196 011 valid for Clio 2 RS 172/182
I am from Spain and here there is no way to get it, does anyone know where to buy somewhere?
Thanks

Clio V6 and Ford Mondeo
The sub frame is no longer available via Renault

I would try

Renparts.co.uk

I think they would send to Spain and break lots of Clio’s

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I thought a 1*2 had a thicker subframe?
Identical on my diesel one, only difference was it was missing the hole for the lower gearbox mount.
Ok then better a subframe clio II 1.2 16v campus?

Thanks all for the help!!! ;)
Just check to confirm the above incase the 1.2 one isn't as thick, regardless I'm sure if it's thiner then it will be lighter!!

Diesel one is definitely ok as that's what I run and the wide track is spot on with 182 lower arms and ARB
Screenshot_20200820-223015.png

Last edited:

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
These figures would suggest the non sport MK2`s have a track width 20mm narrower than the Ph2 Sports.

Adapting a non sport subframe will cause problems with drive shaft lengths.

8200196011 is common to all Ph2 Sports, so should be easy to find.

https://www.cars-data.com/en/renault-clio-sport-2.0-16v-specs/37379/sizes

https://www.cars-data.com/en/renault-clio-1.2-16v-community-specs/37340/sizes

The 172 Cup is wider due to a lower wheel offset (ET38.5), and the Ph1 172 subframe is 10mm narrower than the Ph2 sport subframes, which is why 172 Cup drive shafts are too long for a Ph1 172.

ok this is between ph1 and cup, but the clio ph2 172/182 will not be valid the normal clio ph2?

I doubt it, until someone shows pictures comparing the 2 and an alignment reading then Im not convinced. Some people have 2 deg caster on their 182 even with updated wishbones when it should be 3.3, so where is that caster coming from??

Clio rs 182
Ok, I prefer not to risk.
Know if you can find a new subframe of Clio ph 2 172/182 (non cup) in the UK, since here in Spain it is out of stock and there is no way to find it new.
Thanks all

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
Ok, I prefer not to risk.
Know if you can find a new subframe of Clio ph 2 172/182 (non cup) in the UK, since here in Spain it is out of stock and there is no way to find it new.
Thanks all

Why not a used one and have it refurbished? There is always someone breaking a car on here. Only downside is cost but if you really need one...

Radugns

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 ph2
i had them side by side and they were identical but the 182 one had been knocked in a bump so i went with the vans DCI one.
I see. Some says that the mounting holes for the wishbones are some good millimeters inside.