ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suggest me a bright silver for my Turinis

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
As I can't find the colour code for Turinis, can someone suggest a very bright silver preferably with muchos flake in it.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Just go creative and get them to try something! took a risk on the vee wheels today! They're stayin silver, but i said throw in some colour too! lol.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I used a very close 647 match on my Aliums but the flake just isn't there. I might see what Halfrauds can do although I hate the place.

I used a very close 647 match on my Aliums but the flake just isn't there. I might see what Halfrauds can do although I hate the place.

Halfords were very poor at matching 647 when i used them, so much so they offered me a refund without me even asking! lol

I would use AutoPaint in St Hellens, they matched it perfectly for me

www.auto-paint.co.uk

647 needs a good think layer of laquer to bring out the flake, like any metallic.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
So you'd recommend them Mr Crumpler?

I might give them a go with an Iceberg touch up first of all. Anything will be better than Renaults effort.

Yup, AutoPaint matched 647 perfectly, and they also matched D38 without any trouble at all... which suprised me as Inferno looks a pain in the arse to match properly! lol

top marks from me!