ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suggestions Wanted

Clio 172
Hey guys

My 172 is a dark metallic red and is a 02 plate which is completely standard and i am looking to make some improvements to the car, i have ordered eibach sportlines and in 10 days when i am paid my next move is new wheels but i am at a bit of a cross roads due to the fact i am not sure what size to go for.

I dont want 15's as they just look to small for my liking so that leaves 16's or 17's, after searching the forum i have found that 16's seem to be the most popular choice as a compromise between looks and handling and 17's have a somewhat bad rep because of the handling of the car and the wheels rubbing the arches.

The problem for me is that after searching through various dealers i really havent seen any 16's i like, not a lot of choice to be honest, the ones that have caught my eye are the Kei force 10 and Kato Kochis and a few others that are 17's.

I guess i just looking foe suggestions on nice 16's and 17's that suit the 172, The turini's and the pro race 1.2 seem popular but in a way thats what puts me off them.

This is my first car so this is new to me so hopefully i will get good feedback.