ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sumo Powers 8.27sec run at Jap Finale

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
This car will be in the 7s next year, I've been watchin it progress, Remember it putting in a blistering 8.5.

Immense car, Just wish it looked like their R34 GTR.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
This car will be in the 7s next year, I've been watchin it progress, Remember it putting in a blistering 8.5.

Immense car, Just wish it looked like their R34 GTR.

Doubt it'll get into 7's! I'll eat my shorts if it does.

Evo 8 Jap Crap
I dont think it will get into the 7's either the 8.27sec run was only because they went for broke, sumo power along with a few other tuners said on sunday for the last few runs they would go for broke because of it being the last HKS drag meet of the year

172 Cup SOLD
I'd like to think an Evo will break into the 7's next year....there's 3 I know of that are going to be seriously quick...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
That green evo of norris cost over a million did it not? Canny mind who told me that? - Guy at WRC technology's i think. And it was pisch on track too! lol, To short a wheelbase!

182 Trophy & Megabusa
I'd like to think an Evo will break into the 7's next year....there's 3 I know of that are going to be seriously quick...

dan is right, although its only 2 now....1 project got abandoned.

but yeah, 2 evo's to watch....1 definately in the 7's next year;)