ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday Snaps (yawn) 56k put the kettle on

Quote: Originally posted by Adamf on 22 May 2005
Very nice!!! Loving the pictures!

God! Thoose washer jet covers!!

Hehe, I dont have an issue with the covers at all. In my eyes theyre no more unsightly than ghey looking pods leaking washer fluid all over the road ;) I mean its not as if the washer pods are normally colour coded or anything. You would have thought renualt would have colour coded the blanks though I must admit :)

Great pics; loving that colour...when I decide to trade up it will be Inferno regardless of what the gf says!

Z

Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 22 May 2005
The black washer jet covers and grey light surrounds spoil that car imho.

I wasnt aware there was a difference in the surround colour between 182 and Cup?

^^ I do love the look of that car. Great photograph too.

Not too sure how a Cup can be spoiled, or look crap because it has black washer blanks, but each to their own :)

Mini Cooper S sport

Ive never noticed the headlight surrounds..

It is a shame they didnt colour-code the washer blanks, they look much better on the 172 Cup. They dont make the car look crap though. I know the washer jets themselves are black, but at least they have a function.

I will ALWAYS love inferno :D

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

*wishing i had inferno* (again!)

lovely pics...especially the second one...

lovely car :D

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 22 May 2005
^^ I do love the look of that car. Great photograph too.

Not too sure how a Cup can be spoiled, or look crap because it has black washer blanks, but each to their own :)

Just not a fan of the colour, each to their own. Just love that 172 silver colour, wish mine was silver most of the time.

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 23 May 2005
Nice car mate, same as my mates. Id get rid of those cup badges though, bit ghey looking imo!

They are standard fit for the Cup though dude, and I like em :cool:

dk

911 GTS Cab

I used to love the colour until I saw it in the flesh at Brands and unfortunately, I dont like it anymore, but the pics are good.

^^ All the pics were taken in the same light. It reacts to direct sunlight. Pics 1,3,4,5,6 & 7 show the paint as it looked in direct sun. In the shade it takes on a more copperish tone - like in pics 2 & 8.

In any case, the colour isnt to everyones taste. But it isnt like Racing Blue - in that it does photograph accurately. The snaps where it appears vivid orange are how it looked when the button was pressed. Good or bad :) Snaps 7 & 8 were shot within 10 seconds, with no change in light or car position...thats how Inferno reacts to the sun.

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 23 May 2005

I used to love the colour until I saw it in the flesh at Brands and unfortunately, I dont like it anymore, but the pics are good.
I have to agree with you there. When I saw it at Brands, it was not as bright as I was expecting.

It looks very bright in that avatar.