ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sunroof leaking - still cant fix it

1.2 Dynamique billabong
my sunroof has been leaking in the front left corner when it rains heavily and after numerous attempts i still havent sorted it, has anyone got any more ideas.

so far i have taken out the headliner and checked the frame is screwed on tightly.
then i added sealant to the top of the drainage gully thinking it could be overflowing,
i tried the coat hanger wire to clear and blockages down the drainage pipe.
finally i have applied a bead of sealant around the whole of the sunroof seal and under the top corner window seal incase it was coming from there and it still leaks.

my mate managed to break my sunroof handle as he didnt know you had to push the two parts in to open it. it still works but the plastic lug that locks it snapped of, could this affect it.

this is really starting to bug me know and i want to get is sorted asap, has anyone got any ideas

many thanks
James

strip the whole thing down and rpelace the seals etc chnag the handle for a new one and your problem will be fixed.