ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunroof repairers in wign or preston???

Clio dynamique 1.4 16v
Hi all, i've got in the clio with morning to discover a soaking wet patch just to the side of my drivers visor. i know it must be to do with the seal or the drainage, but i'm at work & it is pissing down so i can't even check what the problem is, also i don't have a garage & it will be dark when i get home. So I could do with somebody pointing me in the direction of an honest repairer cos Renault said 3 hours to sort & the place i bought it from said similar at £40+ an hour!!! that's not including if anything needs replacing.

i had this,was told its down to the roof seal,he didnt change it just cleaned it from the dirt n grit and is all fine now and ive had plenty of hard rain lately round here

Clio dynamique 1.4 16v
what exactly did he do to clean it? cos it's been raining all night and now seems fine which is very strange, so i would still wouldn't mind making sure.

ford focus
thts the problem with having a sunroof i went to my car one morning and the passenger seat was wet from a sunroof leak only time its happened though

Clio dynamique 1.4 16v
I went to buy a jap car with air con and no sunroof & came back with a french car with black leather interior and a sunroof. ( I never learn)